<$BlogRSDURL$>

Time to once again open my life up a little in order to share the plethora of wealth I'm about to absorb. I'm going to be back in Iraq through September, so hop on board and check back every couple of days, I'll do my best to update as much as possible. Questions? dtate38@cox.net And check out the site I'm working with: http://www.billroggio.com Support independent journalism!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Wow... Six weeks and no paycheck. The job hunt is narrowing but as far apart as possible. Some part time action at the local newstalk station... but other than that we are wallowing in distress. If things don't change real soon... I'm going to HAVE to go to Iraq. What a choice: Bankruptcy or Iraq.... At least I didn't get hit by a tsunami.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?