<$BlogRSDURL$>

Time to once again open my life up a little in order to share the plethora of wealth I'm about to absorb. I'm going to be back in Iraq through September, so hop on board and check back every couple of days, I'll do my best to update as much as possible. Questions? dtate38@cox.net And check out the site I'm working with: http://www.billroggio.com Support independent journalism!

Monday, August 09, 2004

Well, I'm off early tommorrow for Zabol, then Herat, then Ghor... All very dangerous. I'll be in the field for two weeks so please cross your fingers that I'll be back to fill you in on a great adventure.
BTW - I will be the first journalist in the history of the Afghan National Army to embed with them. Another personal milestone.
Talk to you soon.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?