<$BlogRSDURL$>

Time to once again open my life up a little in order to share the plethora of wealth I'm about to absorb. I'm going to be back in Iraq through September, so hop on board and check back every couple of days, I'll do my best to update as much as possible. Questions? dtate38@cox.net And check out the site I'm working with: http://www.billroggio.com Support independent journalism!

Monday, April 05, 2004

War came home today. Did a story about 2 ANA soldiers who were killed, seven injured in a mine attack. Pretty somber moment, but it brings the reality of war close. Took pictures of them loading the caskets into the C-130 and the injured getting on as well. They were sent to Kabul to the hospital there. I guess, that's the biggest threat here: Remote mines. We head into the field soon, so the anxiety will take over then. Until then, I'm safe... for now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?