<$BlogRSDURL$>

Time to once again open my life up a little in order to share the plethora of wealth I'm about to absorb. I'm going to be back in Iraq through September, so hop on board and check back every couple of days, I'll do my best to update as much as possible. Questions? dtate38@cox.net And check out the site I'm working with: http://www.billroggio.com Support independent journalism!

Sunday, April 04, 2004

In Afghanistan just a day when I'm told I'll be patrolling Kandahar Province with Special Forces and the Afghan National Army. What a break. Almost as cool as burninig a ton of hash the first day here. Not me personally, the Coalition!! After spending three days at Bagram waiting for a flight to Kandahar, we finally got one. Now that we're hear, I'm told we won't be going into the field for a few more days. Right now I'm sick as a dog and it's dusty as hell here. I'd love to write more, but I can't. I'm in too much pain.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?