<$BlogRSDURL$>

Time to once again open my life up a little in order to share the plethora of wealth I'm about to absorb. I'm going to be back in Iraq through September, so hop on board and check back every couple of days, I'll do my best to update as much as possible. Questions? dtate38@cox.net And check out the site I'm working with: http://www.billroggio.com Support independent journalism!

Friday, March 05, 2004

Well... Adventure is about to travel again. I guess my self imposed deadline is about up. Barring a miracle, I will return to the grind of TV news. This time, though, It'll be in a bigger place. Should be interesting. Good news is that I have an interview in Washington DC Wednesday at one of the affiliates. The prospect sounds promising, except the pay. Although decent, it's far below what I'm looking for, considering the area. The shop I'm looking at has 40 shooters. Run and gun... A whole new experience. I have to believe that news in DC is pretty crazy. Considering it can get crazy in Roanoke, I'd assume DC will be just nuts. Hope I land something there.
In the meantime, Heidi will be looking for a job there as well. That means we'll be apart for at least a few months, maybe more. It's definitely going to be a testament. Never been one to shy from such situations. We'll see. Nothing new on the grant front. Just need to get ready to deliver some pizza. After that, a party at the Tiledivers. WooHoo! About time I tell everyone it's just a matter of time now before we leave. Been here 10 years. Seems like forever.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?