<$BlogRSDURL$>

Time to once again open my life up a little in order to share the plethora of wealth I'm about to absorb. I'm going to be back in Iraq through September, so hop on board and check back every couple of days, I'll do my best to update as much as possible. Questions? dtate38@cox.net And check out the site I'm working with: http://www.billroggio.com Support independent journalism!

Monday, March 01, 2004

Saturday I was happy to see that PBS in Washington has chosen NOT to support my project. I cannot believe this. Not so much that no one will fork out wads of money, but that I can actually be a part of the operation that will almost certainly bring an end to Osama bin Laden. Crying in my coffee.

Well, I drew a line in the sand: March 15th. Nothing promising by then and I'm in full tilt job search mode. I may not make it that far. Friday I sent out 6 tapes: Three to Charlotte, one to Raleigh, and two to DC. I already heard back from Raleigh. Unfortunately, this particular job, albeit perfect, doesn't pay close to what I'm looking for based on experience and market size. Tic, tock....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?