<$BlogRSDURL$>

Time to once again open my life up a little in order to share the plethora of wealth I'm about to absorb. I'm going to be back in Iraq through September, so hop on board and check back every couple of days, I'll do my best to update as much as possible. Questions? dtate38@cox.net And check out the site I'm working with: http://www.billroggio.com Support independent journalism!

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Today is like I remember Christmas being when I was a kid in Michigan. Every time I heard a truck go by... I'd run to the window to look. Finally around 11:30, the FedEx guy showed up and was I excited. I have to confess that I tore open the package just like the old days. Inside: Our finished grant proposal. It looks so good I can't believe it. I have no doubts we will get funding.
I immediately got dressed and made it up to Virginia Western to show Ben. He was pretty happy as well. From there it was off to WBRA to get some final inserts for our hardcopy version of the proposal. Met with the GM, Jack Neale and the CFO. Both very happy. I am very encouraged at this point that things are finally coming together.
It took no time once I got home to send of my first lettr of inquiry. Most funding sources have specific criteria for applying. This particular one wants a two page letter of introduction which basically summarizes our project. I had already been in touch with one source that seems especially plausable. Actually, they seem ideal for all of the ideas I want to pursue, so I obviously hope a relationship with this foundation works out.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?