<$BlogRSDURL$>

Time to once again open my life up a little in order to share the plethora of wealth I'm about to absorb. I'm going to be back in Iraq through September, so hop on board and check back every couple of days, I'll do my best to update as much as possible. Questions? dtate38@cox.net And check out the site I'm working with: http://www.billroggio.com Support independent journalism!

Thursday, February 26, 2004

There may be a breakthrough....

This could be potentially interesting but I don't know anything about you! More information would be extremely useful.
I look forward to it.
Deborah
-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Tate [mailto:dtate38@cox.net]
Sent: 26 February 2004 06:59
To: C4 Indyfund
Subject: Proposal - David Tate


Hello,

I am writing to see if you'd be interested in a project I am working on. I have been preparing to go to Afghanistan for many months now, but have run out of funding. I have an embed slot for six weeks with frontline and PRT teams (American) in Afghanistan available immediately. I have worked hard on this and it would be a shame if I could not fill this embed slot, especially considering the impending US offensive set to start any time in an effort to find Osama. My ultimate goal is a reality style docu-series.

If you are interested in hearing more, I will send you a formal proposal letter with much more information.

Sincerely,

David Tate/USA

Could CH4 be the ticket?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?