<$BlogRSDURL$>

Time to once again open my life up a little in order to share the plethora of wealth I'm about to absorb. I'm going to be back in Iraq through September, so hop on board and check back every couple of days, I'll do my best to update as much as possible. Questions? dtate38@cox.net And check out the site I'm working with: http://www.billroggio.com Support independent journalism!

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I realize in a process like this that patience is a virtue. Unfortunately, that isn't always my best quality. With travel expenses and allowance for time spent unfufilled, there is no way this project will happen. Today all sorts of talk about new operations in Afghanistan. If something doesn't happen soon, I'm going to miss it. I've been reduced to begging for $10,000 to cover expenses to go alone. Fingers are crossed. I'm hoping I can shave off plane fare with the Army's help.

Major,

I realize the rules of MAC flight usage, but was wondering regardless: What's the chance I can catch a MAC flight from the states to Bagram? I think it would be an interesting view for my story.

Dave Tate
13weeks/WBRA

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?