<$BlogRSDURL$>

Time to once again open my life up a little in order to share the plethora of wealth I'm about to absorb. I'm going to be back in Iraq through September, so hop on board and check back every couple of days, I'll do my best to update as much as possible. Questions? dtate38@cox.net And check out the site I'm working with: http://www.billroggio.com Support independent journalism!

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Freelancing has many different aspects to it. There's never one road. I certainly do not claim to have taken the normal "freelance" route... then again, I'm not your typical "freelancer". Regardless, if I don't get this idea off the ground VERY soon, I'll be shopping North Carolina and Richmond for a job.
So I find myself in this wierd crux: First. I'm close to possibly achieving my dream. Never been closer. Never been so far away. Second. I could be moving within the next three months. Third. I'm almost bankrupt. I guess that could be sealed when my furnace craped out this week.
With that said, you can understand that in my free evenings I deliver pies for Domino's. Flexible schedule, $12-$15 an hour. What the hell, we have a Japanese car. So I deliver about four nights a week, am a news radio reporter two days a week, and spend the rest of my time editing paying projects while crying in my beer. It'll all be over soon. One way or another, Heidi and myself will be in a very different place in a few months than we are today.

Tomorrow: Why get a professional grant prepared?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?