<$BlogRSDURL$>

Time to once again open my life up a little in order to share the plethora of wealth I'm about to absorb. I'm going to be back in Iraq through September, so hop on board and check back every couple of days, I'll do my best to update as much as possible. Questions? dtate38@cox.net And check out the site I'm working with: http://www.billroggio.com Support independent journalism!

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Bad news is like diarrhea: I t sneaks up on you and never stops coming.

Mr. Tate,

Thank you for your follow-up message. I regret that we cannot assist with
your project. Best wishes for success in finding the remaining $20,000 you
need for your program.


Jonathan T. Howe
Executive Director
The Arthur Vining Davis Foundations


-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Tate [mailto:dtate38@cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 6:45 PM
To: Doreen Flippin
Subject: Re: Funding Request


Dr. Howe,

Thank you for the kind response. We have been fortunate enough to be able
to account for all but $20,000 needed dollars, so please reconsider helping
us complete this project. Also, we have no doubts this will not only air
nationally, but internationally.

Thank you again,

Sincerely,

Dave Tate

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?